– 13.1.1 You have the legal right to cancel your order within 30 days of your order.
– 13.1.2 If you wish to cancel using this right, you need to inform us in writing within 30 days starting the day we send your order. You must take reasonable care of the goods and immediately return them to us in the normal way. We will not consider that you have taken reasonable care of the goods if they have been used in a way, or to an extent, beyond what would be reasonable when examining the goods in a shop before purchase.
– 13.1.3 In order for the items to be refunded or exchanged the goods must be received in an unused condition, and in original packaging Only one return/refund can be made per purchase. If you accept an exchange, this cannot later be refunded.
– 13.1.4 The goods are your responsibility until they reach us. You will be liable to pay the cost of returning unwanted goods back to us. For your protection we recommend you use a postal service that insures you for the value of the goods you are returning.
Our returns address is:
Unit 3b, Well Road Trading Estate
– 13.1.5 Where a product is faulty, damaged or miss-described we will refund the original delivery charge and the cost of posting the goods back to us via your local postal office using first class recorded delivery only.
– 13.1.6 A proof of return and any documentation including details of any taxes paid must be obtained. You must contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your refund before returning your goods.
13.2 Under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 you have the right to reject a faulty item within 30 days of receiving your order, and are entitled to a full refund for that item. Please email us at email@example.com
13.3 Promotional Discounts:
Where promotional discounts are applied to orders, the discount will be applied to each item in the basket. In the event of a return, you will not be refunded the discounted proportion.
– 13.1.7 We will not refund the original shipping charges if a product is not faulty, damaged, or not as described, whether you prefer to cancel the order if the order has been returned to our facilities due to an incorrect delivery address being provided at the point of ordering, or if the order returns due to the maximum number of delivery attempts being reached/the items are held at an access point and reached the maximum time to be held.